Tuesday 1 November 2022

Eating Out: Thien An Vegetarian

A friend and I happened to be passing near Inala around lunch time a while ago, so we decided to stop in to Thien An Vegetarian, a little Vietnamese restaurant. I have been there once before, and remembered it as delicious cheap Vietnamese food. It is still the same! Not everything is vegan, but the things that are vegan are clearly marked on the menu, which is photos and descriptions laminated on the wall.

I don't fully remember what this drink was, but it was coconut water with basil seeds and some sort of jelly. It was delicious and refreshing, whatever it was.

Coconut Drink from Thien An Vegetarian Restaurant


I had the Vietnamese Tomato Soup (after confirming that it had no chili), and it was wonderful. The tomato broth was so good!

Vietnamese Tomato Soup from Thien An Vegetarian Restaurant


My friend had this fried rice, which she said was good.

Fried Rice from Thien An Vegetarian Restaurant


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Mirabelle


The reason we were 'passing by' Inala, in an area of Brisbane I almost never find myself in by chance, was because we were on our way back from my meet and greet with Mirabelle at her carer's house to see if I was going to adopt her. And we all know how that turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment