Wednesday 2 November 2022

Midweek Munchies

Here are some more random things I have eaten.

This Earth Vegan Fried Rice frozen meal is actually not bad. It has tofu and vegan ham in it, and has good flavour.

Earth Fried Rice


One of the limited edition Treat Dreams bars that I tried was The Wilbur, which had bacon bits and popcorn in it. It was pretty good, with the salty, smokey and the sweet together.

Treat Dreams


I made some of my own fried rice using this Masterfood Chinese Beef stir-fry sauce that happen to be vegan. I used leftover frozen rice, some Japanese marinated tofu, and frozen veggies.

Fried Rice


Fried Rice


Another limited edition Treat Dreams I got was the Banana Split. It had banana infused chocolate with wafers, sprinkles, vegan Smarties (of the UK/Australian variety), and candy stars.

Treat Dreams


Golden came out with this Scone Bread, that was vegan friendly. But much like their previous Cinnamon Donut bread, it was a letdown. Not as great a letdown as the cinnamon one, at least. But there was nothing particularly scone like about it. It was just a thick, slightly dense, slightly sweet bread.

Golden Scone Bread


Finally for today is this Pat and Stick's ice cream sandwich. I had seen their ice cream and ice cream sandwiches around, but although they are oat based they do have coconut oil in them, so I never bought any. But I found a place that sold these sandwiches individually (rather than having to buy a pack of 4) and bought one, and it was great!
Ice Cream Sandwich


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Gizmo


Yesterday (which was the 1st of November here) may have been World Vegan Day, but to me it is always Gizmo's birthday. Id has been a decade since we celebrated what turned out to be her last birthday, but I will never forget. I love you Gizmo.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand the idea of scone bread, because scones are decidedly not yeasty, and that loaf is certainly not one giant biscuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely two things that do not really work together!

      Delete