Tuesday 8 November 2022

Eating Out: Goodness Gracious

I caught up with a friend a little while ago and we went to a little cafe near her called Goodness Gracious. We picked it because it has lots of outdoor undercover seating, and she'd been there before. I had sussed out that they had one (1) vegan option before I arrived (all their online menus were very out of date, so I had to call), so that is what I got!

The one (1) vegan option was their Bush Spiced Roast, which had roasted pumpkin, carrot, parsnip, peas, beetroot, baby spinach, pepita seeds, and a balsamic glaze. So... a big pile of vegetables. Thankfully what I actually felt like that morning was a big pile of vegetables, and it was very nice.

Vegan Bowl from Goodness Gracious Cafe


They also had an avocado toast on the menu that I think could be made vegan just be leaving off the feta, which is on the all day breakfast menu. The bush roast vegetables were only available after 10.30 as part of the lunch menu.

I got a turmeric latte on soy milk as well, which was lovely and warming.

Turmeric Latte from Goodness Gracious Cafe


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Boo and pumpkin


Another photo of Boo loving her pumpkin.



2 comments:

  1. Whee, a big pile of veggies! Maybe they'd bring you bread if you asked? Glad you had the latte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big pile of vegetables... grounbreaking. LOL I probably could have asked about other things but you know sometimes you just don't have the energy? So I took the vegan big pile of vegetables. Oh, and pepitas. Don't forget those LOL

      Delete