Wednesday 16 November 2022

Midweek Munchies

Munchity munch.

These sour cat lollies are a nice balance of sour and sweet!

Sour Cats


My beloved Fry's Brioche Buns are very hard to find these days, so I was trying some other options with these Tip Top Potato Buns. Also got some veggie patties on sale. The buns were kind of dense and not great, I wouldn't buy them again. The patties I've had before, they are your basic veggie patty, though they are not smooshy. They were a little bit dry though.

Potato Buns and Veggie Burgers


Potato Buns and Veggie Burgers


This Veganz pizza was languishing in my freezer for far too long, so one day I committed to eating it and pulled it out. I really like the Veganz frozen pizzas, they always taste really good. They are just hard to find and expensive, so I only ever buy them if I come across one on a really good sale. I served them here with cucumber wedges sprinkled with ranch seasoning salt, which is something I have been enjoying as an alternative to cucumber slices!

Veganz Pizza


Veganz Pizza


Another ready made sauce! This Singapore Noodles sauce is fantastically mild, and full of flavour. Would buy again. I made mine with rice vermicelli noodles, tofu, and veggies.

Singapore Noodles


Singapore Noodles


Highlighting one of my favourite bars from the sadly closed Treat Dreams. Their Peanut Crunch bar is milk chocolate, so I should not love it as much as I do. It also has little bits of toffee in it, which means I should like it even less. But something about the combination of those with the peanut pieces is just absolute heaven. I have a couple of these left in my stash before I will have no more forever.

Treat Dreams Peanut Crunch


Finally, this absolute ridiculous mash up of pantry foods that I made one night for dinner when I just had zero energy for thoughts, let alone actions. Kraft vegan mac and cheese mixed with a tin of baked beans, served over baby spinach and topped with some bacon bits. Was it good? It was... food that was tasty enough and filled me up.

Kraft Vegan Mac and Cheese with Baked Beans


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Eloise


Eloise just helping herself to some of my oat milk. Sahara used to love oat milk as well.



2 comments:

  1. Your noodles look gorgeous! And good for you getting a meal in when you had no room for thinking or doing--that's when we really should be proud of ourselves, I think.

    ReplyDelete