Wednesday 26 October 2022

Midweek Munchies

MONCH.

I have literally shared almost this exact same dish in a previous post, the only difference here is that the roast pork is the Get Plant'd roast pork, not the PlantAsia brand. But... they are the exact same product, just packaged under different brands for different supermarkets. Psych! Anyway, I unintentionally made it with the exact same ready made sauce as the last one as well.

Pork Stir-Fry


Pork Stir-Fry


In love with this delicious Apple Kombucha from The Fermentier. I have only been able to find this brand at The Green Edge, and it is not cheap, but I love it. Also their grape one, which I have posted about before. The apple one is like sparkling apple cider! Also, they don't use stevia.

Apple Kombucha


I have been really in to trying out new to me vegan friendly potato chip flavours. This one was OK, but needed more flavours on it. I always find the biggest problem with chips is not enough flavour.

Chips


I was super excited to try this limited edition chocolate from Treat Dreams (RIP). Strawberry, rose, and lychee? Sign me up! Unfortunately the chocolate also has hazelnuts and almonds in it, and the hazelnut flavour pretty much took over everything else. I'd love to try this without the nuts, but as they no longer exist they are obviously not got to make that.

Treat Dreams


I got these Deliciou seasonings from Coles. I haven't tried the ranch yet, but the cheesy one is good and the Fries seasoning reminds me of the seasoning on Grill'd chips!

Seasonings


This new brand of vegan and gluten free ham came out a while ago, it is available in Woolworths. Taste wise it is good, though there is something about it that does slightly niggle at my tummy sometimes. Also, I have it on good authority that if you heat it up if melts? Weird.

Ham


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Mirabelle


A sleppy little bean of a Mirabelle, or a Mirabean, if you will.



2 comments: