Tuesday 21 February 2023

Midweek Munchies

Sure it is closer to the beginning of the week, but it is always a good time for some snacks. How is everyone holding in there? I am not going to lie, things have been rough for me lately. Hence the sporadic posts. But I am holding on and trying to find some joy where I can.

Pana is a chocolate brand here that also has a range of spreads. I got this Raspberry, Coconut, & Chocolate spread on sale. Coconut you say? All good, it is just coconut sugar and shredded coconut. This was really lovely!

Pana Spread


Nutrigrain had a special edition Peanut Butter flavoured cereal that I had to try. But... it was just fine. The peanut butter flavour was just the merest hint. If you are going make something peanut butter flavoured, you have to go all in!

PB Nutrigrain


Veef now has some refrigerated burger patties... they are not as good as the original ones. I hope they haven't gotten rid of the original ones from the freezer, I haven't seen them for a while.

Veef Fridge Burgers


A fun kombucha flavour to try!

Kombucha


I saw someone post about these and I had to try them. They are from Coles, and sounded perfect for the warmer months. And they are! They are just great little bite sized treats.

Chocolate Frozen Fruit Bites


A friend sent me this all the way from the UK! It is similar to a Crunchie or a Violet Crumble. So much fun but SO SWEET! I ate in tiny doses and shared it with my family.

Golden Crunch Bar


Ages ago I posted about some Get Plant'd pepperoni slices I had bought from Coles, but hadn't made anything with yet. Here they are in a sandwich, and I am happy to say they are absolutely delicious!

Pepperoni and cheese sandwich


Finally these Tom & Luke Maple & Almond balls. These are very mild in flavour, which was a nice little change compared to the stronger fruity balls. I definitely enjoyed these.

Snackballs


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Sahara sleeping on the laundry bag


The 17th of Frebruary was six years since Sahara passed away. Hard to believe it. I took the day of work, and have a very cosy day playing computer games and watching TV.



3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. So glad you took time off for Sahara’s anniversary. Hoping that you are finding more joy and things are getting better. - Sri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's been a tough time!

    I hope some of these snacks have brought a bit of ordinary domestic comfort. I'm going to look out for those pineapple bites.

    ReplyDelete