Wednesday 18 August 2021

Midweek Munchies

Who feels like some cake? Well, Woolworths released a super cute mini vegan Biscoff Cake a while ago. And the verdict is that it is gooood. The flavour is great! As you can see, it is a fun little layer cake. A bit too much icing for me, but the cake part is lovely and I am glad that this seems to be sticking around.

Woolworths Vegan Biscoff Cake


Woolworths Vegan Biscoff Cake


Woolworths Vegan Biscoff Cake


I got these Macro Mike protein bars ages ago. One in a mystery box, one that I bought. I finally decided to eat them. But alas, they are strongly coconut oily. And that sort of takes over any other flavour I could taste. I did eat them, but could only manage about one quarter of a bar at a time.

Macro Mike Protein Bars


I got this Licorice and Cinnamon Pukka tea, and it is amazing. As you can see, it also has cocoa in it. I have just had it straight, and I love the sweet and warming flavour of it. But I think it would probably be nice with a splash of soy milk in it as well. Maybe I'll try that with afternoon tea! Anyway, this is my current favourite non-peppermint tea.

Excellent tea


Some Ginger and Turmeric Kraut I found. It was pretty nice! The turmeric and ginger flavour was barely noticeable though.

Kraut


I ordered this Green Lion Lasagne from the Vegan Grocery Store when I did a big order than included frozen things. It was pretty underwhelming though. It seemed to have a curry flavour to it, which was not what I was expecting or wanting. Plus it was kind of dry as well.

The Green Lion Lasagne


The Green Lion Lasagne


Finally, I saw one of the coconut based flavours of So Delicious on clearance, so I thought I'd try it. The Very Berry flavour had the swirl like the ones I posted about previously. It was just on the border of being too coconut fatty for me. I was able to eat it, but I will stick to the nut based flavours from now on.

So Delicious Berry Coconut Youghurt


4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, that tea looks good! I'll have to find some, if I can. I know that brand is sold here but it's not very easy to find. Of course these days I still get a lot shipped to me, so maybe it won't be too hard!

    Surprise curry flavor would not be welcome in a lasagna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find it, it is really delightful. Otherwise let me know and I will send you some!

      Delete
  2. That cake is CUTE! I'll have to look out for the vegan bakery options when I go grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that Coles has a mini chocolate cake as well, though I haven't tried that. But WW also has vegan apple crumble tarts and a big vegan apple pie, both of which are in the fridge bakery section.

      Delete