What's in the box?
- Raw Chocolate Coated Raisins: I have had the mulberry ones of these and was a big fan, so I imagine these will be a fun snack.
- Sweet William Chocolate Chips: I'll be honest, I really don't like Sweet William. I would rather have no chocolate at all than eat Sweet William. However, a lot of people really enjoy it. Thankfully I have a bake sale coming up soon so I will use these to make something for that.
- Lamyong Tom Yum Paste: This was the oily culprit, but this new bottle is nice and tight. Looking forward to making some tom yum soup when the colder weather finally gets here.
- Provamel Strawberry Soy Milk: Strawberry milk is my favourite! I will always get the strawberry milk or milkshake option. I know this is yum.
- Leda Minton Biscuits: I know some non-Australian bloggers who love these. I am not always the biggest fan of mint and chocolate, but these are a fun treat. Take that Mint Slices!
- Harvest Box Apple & Cinnamon Spark Chia Bar: You know how I love to collect bars. Looking forward to this flavour combination.
- Pur Mints Mojito Lime: Not the biggest mint fan, but I am curious to try the flavour.
- Just Wholefoods Jelly Crystals: Jelly is so much fun. I have used this brand before, and the raspberry flavour is definitely one of my favourites (they also have strawberry, which is my favourite favourite).
- Snackimals Choc Chip Biscuits: Cute little animal crackers with chocolate chips, these are fun.
- Two Vegan Recipes: This is the second month in a row that recipes have been included as one of the 10 items. I hope it doesn't continue every month. The box is still good value, but I can easily Google recipes myself if I need them. This month was a recipe for vegan Tom Yum Soup using the paste and a recipe for choc chip cookies using this month's chips and last month's Vegg baking mix.
Tomorrow I will share the details of my second package with you, which is really and truly super exciting!
Cute Kitty Photo of the Post
Love this sleepy faced bear.