I haven't had a chance to use anything from it yet, but here is what is inside and my thoughts.
- Loving Earth Lemon Caramel Chocolate: I'm pretty excited to try this, because while it does have some coconut in it, it seems to be coconut oil free! And the flavour sounds intriguing.
- Pukka Licorice & Cinnamon Tea Bag: I am a big fan of Pukka teas. I haven't tried this one before, but I like their other teas with cinnamon in them and their other teas with licorice, so I am sure I will be a fan.
- Soy Sweetened Condensed Milk: Truthfully, I am not a big fan of condensed milk. It is too sweet for me. But I know lots of other people like it. I have used this before in baking, and I have a couple of bake sales coming up, so I will have a good use for it.
- Spacebar Snack Stick Chorizo: I really enjoy Spacebar snacks as a quick savoury snack, or for adding to salads, pizzas or toasted sandwiches. I haven't had this particular one before yet.
- Mini Moo Chocolate Orange Bar: I have had this before. As a milk-style bar it is a little sweeter than I prefer my chocolate (give it to me dark and bitter), but I love the orange flavour of it.
- Lenny & Larry Pumpkin Spice Complete Cookie: Because why wouldn't you want to get your protein from a cookie? Hee. There are a lot of flavours of these, but I have only tried the peanut butter one. Also, they are huge! Perhaps to have with my tea?
- Lip Balm: I'm writing this from work and I forgot to bring the lip balm to see what it actually was! It is minty flavoured. Does have a coconut oil base though, so we shall see. My lips dry out super quickly, so I mostly use Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment.
- Kewpie Egg-Free Mayo: I actually bought one of these from the CFS in my pre-Christmas shopping, but I am not sorry to have another bottle. I love vegan kewpie mayo! It is so much fun.
- White quinoa: A good staple, especially since my current bag in the pantry is almost out. And quinoa is not that cheap to buy either, so I appreciate getting some in my box.
- $10 CFS Voucher: Not pictured, but they also gave us a $10 gift voucher to use by the end of the month. Normally that would mean I would place an order online and still have to cover postage, however I will be in Sydney at the end of the month, so I will get a chance to use it in-store.
Overall I am pretty pleased with it. The box is $199.95 for a six month subscription, which is just over $33 per month. You can also get three month and single subscriptions. I got a six month one for Christmas, so I will continue to report each month on what comes in it.
When I eventually try the products (I have a serious snack hoarding addiction, so it could be awhile), I will post about them either in a MidWeek Munchies post or on Instagram.
Cute Kitty Photo of the Post
Sleepy kitty cuddle pile.