Thursday 15 December 2022

Midweek Munchies

We really seem to be hurtling towards the end of the year, but there is still so much to get done. So let us have a break for some snacks.

From my friend's mix and match cheesecake kits, this is a PB&J cheesecake! It has a peanut base, strawberry cheesecake filling, peanut butter mousse, and strawberry jelly. A lovely layered treat.

PB&J Cheesecake


The Pie Society makes a number of vegan options, including this meat free cottage pie. It wasn't anything outstanding, but it was pretty good for what it was.

Pie Society Cottage Pie


These meatballs were a bit of a disappointment. They had a blend of beyond meat and beans, and were just extremely smooshy in texture. The meatballs and sauce you just need to zap in the microwave, and cook your own spaghetti or whatever you want to serve them over. I wouldn't buy these again.

Spaghetti & Meatballs


I bought this BioTzatziki on a super sale and approached with extreme caution as it has coconut oil in it and BioCheese makes me sick. But I am forever curious and can't resist a bargain price. It tastes really good, though is a thicker cream cheese consistency rather than a runnier tzatziki. I ate it in small quantities, and it didn't make me sick or have that gross coconut oil flavour or after-feel. I wouldn't pay full price for it or ear a whole bunch of it, but I would buy it again on a super sale.

BioTzatziki


This was my final ever order from Treat Dreams, which consisted of a whole box of strawberry bears and some peanut crunch bars. You'll still be seeing me post about some other chocolates from them as I continue to work through the quite substantial stockpile I bought over the last year, but this was my final delivery. RIP.

Final Treat Dreams Order


And last, these peanut butter bars. Mayvers is one of my favourite brands of peanut butter, so of course no surprises that their peanut butter bars are fantastic.

Mayvers Peanut Butter Bars


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Eloise


Eloise, flat on her back and fast asleep. My funny big baby.



4 comments:

  1. The peanut butter cheesecake sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is heaven. Like I always say "Peanut butter is life." Man, Eloise is OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say that peanut butter is life too! It is truly a glorious food.

      Eloise often lies on her back with a cheeky face, but this time she was just completely in snooze land.

      Delete
  3. Leigh's cheesecake mix and Treat Dreams are both top tier desserts! I'm gonna keep my eye out for those Mayver's bars.

    ReplyDelete