Tuesday 13 December 2022

Eating In: An Assortment

This is a little round up of deliveries or take aways.

I found a delivery only vegan thai place on Ubereats called Vegan Thai-riffic! But it is only very sporadically available, and I haven't been able to get another order from them since this one. I got roti and peanut sauce and tofu skewers and peanut sauce, both of which were very good. The thai stir-fried noodles were a bit on the bland side. I also got some berry rice to see what berry rice was. It seems to be a mix of red rice and wild rice.

Berry Rice, Thai Stir-Fried Noodles with Vegetables, Roti, Peanut Sauce, Tofu Satay with Peanut Sauce from Vegan Thai-riffic


Another poke bowl from Cheeki, I don't remember exactly what was in this but I can tell from the photo this is when I tried their crumbled yam chips as the crunchy part.

Bowl from Cheeky Poke Bar


Working my way through the vegan options from Kingsfood, I tried the Vegan Noodle Soup. And I added some of the fried tofu with garlic sauce into it because that stuff is the best!

Vegan Noodle Soup with Fried Tofu and Garlic Sauce from Kingsfood


A restaurant called Vietfood Springwood recently showed up on the delivery apps, and they have a huge vegan selection! Here I tried the Vegan Duck Bao buns, and also the Vegan Pho. They were both very good, but I wish they had a tofu option for the Vegan Pho because all the mock meats they used were a bit too rich for me.

Vegan Pho and Vegan Duck Bao from Vietfood Springwood


And I finally got my hands on the plant-based chicken sushi from Woolworths. But I'm afraid to say it was a bit dry for me. But still a fun option to see available.

Woolworths Plant Based Chicken Sushi


Woolworths Plant Based Chicken Sushi


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Eloise


Same Eloise, same.



3 comments:

  1. That Eloise photo is amazing!

    I'm always amazed by how many delivery places you find. Maybe it's just because I live in a small town, or because I don't think about ordering in, but even if I think hard I would only be able to come up with two options here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Due to pain and fatigue, I haven 't been cooking as much so I am very grateful to have a lot of options around me. I do live in a capital city, which I imagine helps!

      Delete
  2. Amazing pose from Eloise. :D

    I had no idea that Woolies was doing vegan sushi! The supermarkets really are bursting with ready-made vegan foods these days.

    ReplyDelete