Wednesday 5 January 2022

Midweek Munchies (Halloween movie friend edition)

This midweek munchies is looking back at a time around Halloween, when I went to a friend's house to watch Hocus Pocus and The Muppets Haunted Mansion. Movie days of course require snacks! I bought a bunch, and my lovely friend went and made sure to get some vegan things as well.

I bought some chips, dip, and sweet snacks.

Movie Snacks


My friend decided to make nachos for us, and sweetly bought the Made With Plants Cheddar Shreds and Sour Cream for us to have. It was my first time buying both of these! The cheese was good. It didn't melt when we had it that day, just sprinkled on top of nachos, but she sent me home with the leftovers and it melted great for toasties and English muffin pizzas. The sour cream was OK. Not as good as Tofutti, but a nice addition.

Movie Snacks


She has the Nachosaurus Stegosaurus! So I had a lot of fun arranging chips to look like their spines.

Movie Snacks


For our nachos, she made some spiced lentils, and also provided avocado and tomato. It was a lovely lunch.

Movie Snacks


We also had some drinks, she had this beetroot elixer, which I liked. We also tried a matcha one, which was okay but had a weird after taste. You know I love silly drinks! Steamed into some soy milk (which she had also bought).

Movie Snacks


Overall a very lovely day!

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Boo


Boo says that this tomato is hers and only hers.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute! No of course we won't steal the tomato.

    Also--NACHOS STEGASAURUS! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She also has a taco-ceratops, which is a triceratops that holds tacos. I must find some.

      Delete
  2. Those are some great sounding snacks! And - as a HUGE dinosaur fan - I have to say that chip holder is AMAZING and I totally want one (or ten)!!!!

    Hope you are well...I keep stopping by to check on ya! Swing by when you have the chance :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Boo is so adorable! Did you enjoy Muppets Haunted Mansion? I'd really like to see it, but we don't currently have Disney +.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cute and funny. And not scary, which is a big deal for me as I am not very brave!

      Delete
  4. Omg, that Stegosaurous chip holder is AMAZING! WHAT?!! Haha, I need that. Also, nachos sound good right now! And look at Boo with her little tomato!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves that tomato!
      I am obsessed with getting a chip holder.

      Delete