- Extra-Ordinary Kale Chips with Cashew Vegan Cheese: I don't often buy kale chips, because they are expensive, so this was a welcome addition. Especially being a cheesy flavour!
- Nakula Coconut Water: I love coconut water (especially post-bikram!), but I am picky about brands (some brands taste like dirty foot water). I haven't tried this brand before, so I am hoping it will be refreshing and not foot-like!
- Bonvita Chocolate Coated Rice Cakes: These are fun, and I have already cracked this open. I made a fun snack by spreading one with some speculoos spread and topping it with some raspberries.
- Biona Organic Jelly Dino Lollies: I normally don't eat a lot of lollies (too sweet), so I be interested to see what these are like. I did just down an entire bag of vegan gummies from the US last week because they were nice and tart and not too sweet at all, so hopefully these will be similar.
- Coconut Magic Raw Cocoa Energy Bar: I approach with caution, because coconut fat and I are not a good mix.
- Colgin Hickory Liquid Smoke: I recently bought a huge bottle of a new type of liquid smoke, which is super strong so will last me a very long time, but I honestly believe you can never really have too much liquid smoke. This will have its day!
- Dr McDougall's Garlic Vegetable Noodle Soup: I enjoy McDougall soups and noodles, and this is a new flavour so will be good to try. Noodle and soup cups are excellent to take when you fly, airlines always have hot water to spare!
- Clif Coconut Chocolate Chip Bar: I am pretty committed to the Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter bars. Other flavours tend to not live up to my expectations. Still, this is a new flavour so I will give it a try. But crunchy peanut butter is forever.
- A recipe for tofu bacon using the liquid smoke.
Next month is the last month of my gift subscription, and then I will need to decide if I continue or not. I do enjoy it, and the products have been pretty cool, though I would prefer that recipes didn't count as a product! The first two boxes had a fancy fun teabag included, and I would much prefer something small like that instead. What do you think?
Cute Kitty Photo of the Post
Don't panic! Sahara is fine. This photo is from a few years ago, when she had to have surgery to fix a luxating patella (loose kneecap). She had to have that big bandage on her leg for several days, but you can see she found the best way to keep herself comfy with it. I just love her patient, sleepy little face in this photo. She has been doing well with her patella since then. Fingers crossed!