Friday 5 February 2016

CFS February Mystery Box

A short break in my Sydney adventures to share with you the contents of this month's Cruelty Free Shop Vegan Mystery Box! Here's what's inside!

Cruelty Free Shop February Mystery Box


Here are my thoughts.

  • Lamyong Mushroom Chunks: Funnily enough, I was just thinking about getting some of these. I love them!
  • Pukka Refresh Tea Bag: This one has peppermint, fennel and rose, another one I haven't tried before.
  • Leahy Garden No Chicken Noodle Soup: I do have another sachet of this in my cupboard, but I will be saving these for cooler months.
  • Sweet William Strawberry White Chocolate: I will be gifting this to some lucky white chocolate lover, as I believe white chocolate is an abomination, and I am not a fan of Sweet William either. Part of me wants to try some because I love strawberry, but I know it will make some of my Sweet William and white chocolate loving friends very happy. :)
  • Nak'd Cashew Cookie Bar: I am a huge fan of Nak'd bars, and Cashew Cookie is one of my favourite flavours, so I am definitely happy to have this to add to my hoard of snack bars!
  • Jokerz Candy Bar: I do generally find Go Max Go bars too sweet for my tastes, but they are fun for an occasional treat. And they don't get better then their vegan version of snickers. Hello chocolate caramel peanuts!
  • Go Macro Protein Bar: I am super excited about this. I have only tried one in this range, the peanut butter one, and it was really good. But they are expensive so I haven't bought any more yet. I am very happy to have scored one in the box! This flavour is Sunflower Butter and Chocolate, which I can't wait to try!
  • Pacific Foods Chocolate Hazelnut Milk: I love this stuff, it is like drinking Nutella.
  • Tartex Herb Pate: Another product I am a big fan of, I love this on crackers or sandwiches with tomato. Full sized as well for all my pate needs!
  • Pur Pomegranate Chewing Gum: Another one I will likely be gifting, because I don't do gum (I have this weird thing where it makes me gag). I am going to definitely try one piece though, because the flavour sounds like it will be great for the 30 seconds I can keep it in my mouth. I like pomegranate.


So a couple of things I will gift on for someone else to enjoy, but overall I am again pretty happy. There are several products in there that I know I already love, but don't often get around to buying, so I am happy to have them in my cupboard!

The box is $199.95 for a six month subscription, which is just over $33 per month. You can also get three month and single subscriptions.

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Sahara with Mystery Box


Sahara checking out the box.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like such a sugar junkie! I am swooning over the candy bar, white chocolate, and gum! lol. I am not a HUGE white chocolate fan, but I think since going vegan I get a little excited whenever I can find a vegan version of it. I think I always liked it in drinks like white chocolate mochas and stuff. And I love having the joker bar every so often. I usually more a dark chocolate gal though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark chocolate is definitely my preference! I am going to use some of the white chocolate in baking for a bake sale and the rest I will give away.

      Delete