Wednesday 4 November 2020

Plants in my garden

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your kind words and love for Dim Sim.

Today is a rough day for the world, it is the day of the US election. I am nervous about it here in Australia, so can only imagine how it feels to be there right now. I love you!

With everything right now, posting about food is not on my mind. But I thought I'd share some nice photos I had taken over the past several weeks from my garden. A nice calming post.

The jasmine blooms earlier every year it seems, but while the flowers only have a short time I just love their smell.

Jasmine


A pretty pink hibiscus.

Hibiscus


Gizmo's memorial ficus tree.

Gizmo's Tree


Azaleas.

Azaleas


Our cherry tomato plant! Mum has been growing it, and it has survived! We have been enjoying fresh picked cherry tomatoes. The mesh surrounding it was to protect the growing plant from hungry possum friends.

Cherry tomato plant


Cherry tomato plant


Cherry tomatoes from our tree


Our New South Wales Christmas Bush.

NSW Christmas Bush


And finally, not from the garden, but a beautiful bunch of flowers my friend Michelle sent me after getting the news about Dim Sim.

Flowers from Michelle


Stay safe friends, and look after yourself

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Dim Sim


May we all find the level of peace as Dim Sim does when she is snoozing.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture of Dim Sim! What I would give for that level of kitty peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden pictures are so lovely and peaceful! And yay for cherry tomatoes!
    Dim Sim is too cute for words! <3

    ReplyDelete