- Primal Strips Hickory Smoked Jerky: I am a big fan of these as a handy snack on the go, and this one is my favourite flavour.
- Gimme Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks in Sea Salt: I have long been a fan of snacking on seaweed, but sometimes flavoured seaweed that is egan friendly can be hard to find. I've had these before and they are nice.
- Leahey Gardens Beef-Style Gravy: I've had this before as well. It is very quick and easy to make when you are after a simple, beefy gravy. Coming into winter, gravy will be on the menu.
- Eat Right Wholegrain Brown Rice Black Pepper and Sesame Crackers: I haven't tried these before, but am always keen to try new crackers.
- Vego Bar: These have recently hit Australia, though I have had one before thanks to international friends. Everyone is very excited, and many people rave about them. I think they are OK, but they are a bit too sweet for me. Story of my life with chocolate!
- GoMaxGo Buccaneer Bar: Speaking of sweet, the last time I had one of these bars it actually made my teeth hurt from the sweet. Why so sweet GoMaxGo? Thankfully I have a friend who is into them, so she shall be getting a chocolate bar!
- Munchie Muesli Cookies Cinnamon Spice: I am pretty excited to try these little snack cookies. I hope they are good!
- Olio and Pane Basil Pesto: I tend to find jarred pesto too oily for me, but can use them in little doses. I have had some of this before. I actually still have a jar of this in cupboard from a year ago. Need to use more pesto.
- Constant Craving Jaffa Truffle: I love these truffles, and this is my favourite flavour!
- A recipe for lentil and walnut loaf (from Oh She Glows) to use with your gravy... I already have this recipe because I have this book! (Note, I just checked their website and I see that have updated it to say 8-10 vegan items, so this covers the recipe not being included as an actual item).
It has been a fun six months, but I don't think that I will continue the subscription on my own for the remainder of the year. I feel kind of bad not continuing it, though. I have an overactive guilt reflex. Next Christmas I will likely get another six months subscription as part of my present.
I'm off to Melbourne this weekend for another round of OzComicCon. Eating adventures will be limited by actually having to work at OCC, but there will be some food to be had. The venue is also provided a non-fruit salad vegan option for lunch for the first time in my OCC experience! I shall report back.
Cute Kitty Photo of the Post
Meet Jimmy Barnes! Jimmy Barnes is a teeny tiny kitten surrendered to our main clinic. He is being hand raised by the nurses, and is super cute!