Wednesday 1 November 2023

Midweek Munchies

Hello friends, back for another midweek munchies post. I am still suffering from gay pirate show brain rot aka Our Flag Means Death hyperfixation, there are many of us around the world afflicted, but none of us are complaining. Here is some food.

I love this Three Olive plant based dip. It is creamy and briny and so good for dipping or on sandwiches. Definitely recommend.

Three Olive Dip


These Vegan Cheese Pretzels had just a bit of a strange taste to them. It was kind of cheesy but also not quite cheesy?

Vegan Cheddar Pretzels


Bought some extremely fancy Raspberry and Rose marshmallows. They were absolutely delightful, gorgeous flavour. They are definitely not cheap, so a special occasion item, but the flavours were incredible.

Fancy Marshmallows


I don't remember where I bought this, but it was quite lovely.

Fancy Drink


As my beloved Mojo kombucha stopped production, I did find two boxes of these before they vanished all together. I hadn't ever tried these before. They were really nice, like a tropical kombucha, they vaguely reminded me of Passiona but better, which may be an Australian drink reference no one will understand.

Mojo Soda


Some new vegan Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavours. The Netflix & Chill'd was really nice. The Berry Revolutionary was just OK. I love berry flavoured ice creams, but something about the flavour of this one was a bit meh.

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream


A friend gave me these and they were really good! I ate them on a bad fibro flare day, when I am often not very hungry. But for some reason these were exactly what I wanted.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries


Finishing off with a new strawberry oat milk that is in supermarkets. Unfortunately it has a very strange after taste.

Impressed Strawberry Oat Milk


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Dim Sim


It's black cat time of year and I am missing my baby Dim Sim so much. She was the very best black cat of them all, and my heart will never be whole without her.



6 comments:

  1. I was never a marshmallow person. Do you just eat them straight or with something? Oh beautiful Dim Sum 🥰 - Sri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dim Sim. She is beauty, she is grace. She is missed.😔

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would basically eat any olive dip (so long as it was vegan, of course). I love olives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful that you recommended this olive dip! We bought the Yumi's one recently which is also dairy free and creamy, but we learned too late that it contained eggs so it's not suitable for everyone we want to share it with.

    ReplyDelete