Friday 9 September 2022

Life Update

Hello friends!

It has been a while, but do not worry. Yes, some of it is because I have been exhausted from work to do anything other than just turn into a lump as soon as I am home, but there have been some other nicer things going on as well. My brother and his partner visited from Spain for the first time in three years, so that was lovely. They just left two days ago. We did some fun things together while they were here, but I wish we had more time. While they were here, I hardly cooked at all because we were never quite sure what dinner plans would be, so there was a lot of delivery. But we did have a couple of memorable meals together, which I will share with you in some upcoming posts.

I hope you have all be hanging in there as best you can.

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Eloise


Those on Instagram already know, but for those who don't this is Eloise. She is one of the reasons I have been a bit busier lately. I;ll introduce you to her properly in a future post!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had some fun with family. Hope your shoulder is doing well. Wow Eloise is a beauty! - Sri.

    ReplyDelete