Wednesday 6 March 2024

Midweek Munchies

Hello hello!

Love being back, it is nice to have something familiar and comforting to return to, which is what this blog is. Easing myself back in with another midweek munchies post!

I love Bennetto chocolate, the raspberry one in particular is my favourite! But I finally got around to trying some other flavours. The hazelnut one is fine, I am just not as big a fan of hazelnut and chocolate as a lot of other people I think. The sea salt amaranth one was lovely, salty and cruncy and delicious.

Benetto Chocolate


I tried this new flavour from Plantry, their carbonara meal. It does NOT have coconut in it, which is exciting. But it is pretty bland, which is less exciting.

Plantry Carbonara


Tomato and Mushroom Smoked Salt is something I didn't know I was missing in my life, but it is so good!

Smoked Tomato & Mushroom Salt


These Lifesaver Grape Peelies are accidentally vegan (obviously they are vegan, they are on my blog), but the flavour is the gross kind of fake frape flavour and the texture is too hard, do not recomment.

Grape Lifesaver Peelies


Sometimes you raid the freezer for a very silly dinner. Like this one, with Pie Society Meatless Party Pies and Not Nuggets. I'd heard good things about the nuggets, but I found them pretty meh. The party pies were great! I love Pie Society's vegan pies.

Party Pies and Nuggets


Party Pies and Nuggets


My friend from Scotland sent me this very deliciously dark chocolate. I hope I will be able to get some myself when I am there in... SIX WEEKS! You know I love my chocolate dark, and you can't get darker than this. SO GOOD.

Montezuma's 100% Dark Chocolate


These Vegan Cheddar Cauliflower Puffs had some sort of weird taste to them. I wouldn't get them again.

Cauliflower Puffs


Finally these vegan lentil chips, which a friend told me about. I got them from The Reject Shop, and I don't know if they're available anymore. Which is a shame, because they are so good. I love both flavours. They also had a third one but it was spicy.

Lentil Chips


Before we move onto the cats...

I am once again just a girl, standing in front of the internet, asking everyone to please sign and share the Our Flag Means Death.

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Mirabelle


A very thoughtful Mirabelle.



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of smoky mushroom salt. I must Google that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love being back - I love having you back 😍 I think your party pies are the equivalent of the US pot pies? Either way, they look so yummy and comforting. I need to find or make the equivalent soon! - Sri.

    ReplyDelete