Thursday 12 January 2023

Midweek Munchies

Hi friends! I had a little blogging break, which I needed. And I have a bunch of stuff for christmas to post, but for now I only have the energy for a little midweek munchies post. So that is what I am doing.

I love salt and vinegar chips, so I got this new to me brand in an Australian Vegan Grocery Store order. Alas, like so many chips, they fail in not having enough flavour on them.

Chips


A pie I found languishing in my freezer, which I ate back when it was still cool enough to eat pies during the day. It was pretty good, with a creamy bechamel topping some spaghetti bolognese, a fun pie to eat.

Yay Pies


After my brother went back to Spain, he left some of this gf muesli behind that happened to be vegan, so I used it up. I really enjoyed it! It was nice and crunchy, almost like granola, and had a good flavour. (Spy my multivitamin and my anti-inflammatory meds in the top corner of the second photo).

Granola


Granola


Also back in the cooler months, I had this soup. I don't remember it being particularly amazing or particularly awful, so I assume it was perfectly fine. I ate it with a salad sandwich for lunch.

Soup (with a salad sandwich)


Soup (with a salad sandwich)


I bought these strawberry cashew ice blocks, because strawberry flavour is the best flavour. They do have some coconut oil in the chocolate covering, but it wasn't too strong. These are also very cute and petite in size, which I liked. I would definitely buy these again, I wish they would just make them as a tub of strawberry ice cream as well.

Ice Blocks


Finally these crunchy oat clusters... which were not very crunchy or clustery. The flavour was fine, but the gluten free muesli from the same brand that I posted about above had a much better texture.

Granola


Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Boo


I can start sharing some of the kitty christmas photos! Like what Boo thought about wearing the santa hat this year. She was not impressed!



4 comments:

  1. Santa's going to leave everyone a lump of coal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No presents for naughty people who put Santa hats on cats!

      Delete
  2. Hi there hope you are having a good 2023. Look forward to hearing more about your adventures. - Sri

    ReplyDelete