Tuesday 30 March 2021

Midweek Munchies: Supermarket things

A photo dump of some new vegan things I have seen in supermarkets over the last several months! Some of these things I have tried, so look for them in upcoming posts.

First up is a whole bunch of things from Coles.

Nature's Kitchen Pizzas

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

Things at Coles

And finally a few things from Woolworths!

Plantry Frozen Meals

Praise Vegan Aioli

Praise Vegan Mayo seen in shops

Made with Plants Sauces at WW

4 comments:

  1. So many things!! I can't wait to see what you've tried, and what you think! So many different mayos and flavors, really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a big boom in vegan sauce options at the end of the year.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, ice cream! I haven't had ice cream in ages! I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the ice cream I haven't been able to try due to coconut content, but I have also had a lot of fun surprises trying some that have been really good!

      Delete