Friday 12 August 2016

Eating Out: Easy House Vegetarian

Back in May (I know, so far behind) I went with my parents down to Easy House for a mother's day yum cha. We are serious yum cha eaters! Plus, three people is the optimum number for eating the most things at yum cha. Here's what happened.

Pan-Fried Noodles with XO Sauce.

Pan-Fried Noodles with XO Sauce from Easy House


BBQ Pork Buns.

BBQ Pork Buns from Easy House


Rice Paper Rolls.

Rice Paper Rolls from Easy House


More Pan-fried Noodles in XO Sauce. They are Mum's favourite.

Pan-Fried Noodles in XO Sauce from Easy House


Pumpkin Dumplings.

Pumpkin Dumplings from Easy House


Chicken and Bok Choy Dumplings.

Chicken and Bok Choy Dumplings from Easy House


Eggplant with Black Bean Sauce.

Eggplant with Black Bean Sauce from Easy House


Steamed BBQ Buns.

Steamed BBQ Buns from Easy House


Beancurd Rolls.

Beancurd Rolls from Easy House


Satay Chicken Skewers.

Satay Chicken Skewers from Easy House


Pan-Fried Dumplings. I love the vinegary sauce these come with.

Pan-Fried Dumplings from Easy House


Radish Cake. My loves!

Radish Cake from Easy House


Pan-Fried Vegetable Buns. These were a special for the weekend.

Pan-Fried Vegetable Buns from Easy House


Mango Pudding. My favourite way to finish yum cha.

Mango Pudding from Easy House


It was a pretty grand effort! And we were very full for the drive home from the coast. On the way home, we stopped into All-Time Coffee Co to pick up some Notella doughnuts we had pre-ordered.

Notella Doughnuts from All-Time Coffee Co


Easy House Vegetarian Restaurant - 8/90 Markeri St, Mermaid Waters, QLD - (07) 5572 8808

All Time Coffee Co - 1/2478 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Dim Sim on her back


Continuing my series of Dim Sim lying on her back in my lap posts, here is a close-up of her face. Not impressed. Not amused. But she didn't run away!

11 comments:

  1. That food certainly looks like it deserves the "yum" in yum cha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there. ;) It was yum indeed!

      Delete
  2. So when are we going then? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when are we going then? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks amazing; the pumpkin dumplings sound like a fun idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pumpkin dumplings are nice. Though there used to be this place in Sydney that made the most amazing pumpkin and black bean dumplings. Sadly, they have closed down. But these are still pretty good!

      Delete
  5. Everything looks so good! Especially the Vegetable Buns. I don't think I've ever had yum cha. I don't think I've seen a vegan restaurant quite like that here.
    Oh and the doughnuts. How do you keep finding these amazing doughnuts???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few doughnut places in Brisbane/Gold Coast now. I just keep going to them over and over again. ;)

      Delete
  6. Everything in this post looks stupidly good. I can't even deal with the fact that I don't have any dim sum right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully soon? Otherwise, you know the answer, come and visit. ;)

      Delete