Friday 15 January 2016

Eating Out: NoNo's

I caught up with a friend for dinner on Christmas Eve after I finished work. Finding somewhere that is open for dinner on Christmas Eve was actually a bit of task, but thankfully NoNo's, a Lebanese place just up the road from work, said that they would be open.

I have been to NoNo's a number of times to grab lunch sometimes at work. My favourite thing is their salads, all of which are vegan! They also have some other vegan items - falafel, eggplant slices and vine leaves - as well as falafel kebabs, but I just can't go past their salads. Delicious, garlicky salads. They are not afraid of the garlic!

I got a medium salad plate ($8.50). I had their lentil and rice salad (ask for extra crispy onions!), green bean salad, potato salad, tabbouleh, baba ganouj and hummus. It was so yummy. I also had a fresh juice (carrot, apple and a delightfully spicy amount of ginger).

Medium Salad Plate and Carrot Apple Ginger Juice from Nonos


I recommend NoNo's if you are in the area and after some delicious, garlicky food. It isn't at all fancy inside, but the food is good. They also have a small deli there with some Lebanese groceries.

NoNo's - 158 Musgrave Road, Red Hill, Queensland - (07) 3369 5691

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Dim Sim in the sun


Sun loving Dim Sim.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sad because, for some reason, my internet won't let me see your pics anymore. I can see the text, but I've tried multiple browsers and the pics won't load. I'm sure it's my dumb work internet. I'll have to check at home to see if it works there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is annoying! I hope it will work at home.

      Delete
  2. That food looks amazing!!I love carrot apple ginger juice too. Dim Sum is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm looks great! I love Lebanese food :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm... that meal looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to go there more often given that they are just up the road from work.

      Delete